Pioneered by Prof Richard Osborne, Ophelia is a tool to measure Health LIteracy. In this presentation, UK Stakeholders shared practical advice and experience.Presentation given at 4th UK Health Literacy Group, Glasgow, March 18th 2016
Chair: Sue Roberts, Chair of Year of Care Partnerships, Northumbria Healthcare Foundation Trust
Panellists: Jess Svetz (1), Simon Eaton (2), Blythe Robertson (3), Alison Beauchamp (4), Richard Osborne (5)
(1) Head of Quality and Service Improvement, Hywel Dda University Health Board, "Transforming Chronic Pain services in Hywel Dda University Health Board using Ophelia'
(2) Clinical Lead of Year of Care Partnerships, Northumbria Healthcare Foundation Trust, "North East of England Ophelia Experience"
(3) Policy Lead for Self-Management and Health Literacy, Scottish Government "Using Ophelia to build community enablement in Letham, Tayside"
(4) Senior Research Fellow, Deakin University
(5) Professor and Chair of Public Health, School of Health and Social Development Centre for Population Health Research, Faculty of Health, Deakin University.